Sliced coconut shell, also known as coconut chips, is cut from the dried old coconut shells after separating from the shell of the Ben Tre coconut of Vietnam. Sliced coconut shells are cut to different sizes from 8mm, 16mm, 20mm, 30mm or according to customers' requirements. Cut coconut shells have been treated with all acrid substances, tannin and lignin content < 10%. PH : 5.8-7; Type LOW EC < 0.5ms/cm; High EC type >2.5ms/cm.
Cut coconut shell after processing and packing in different specifications:
- Packing 10kg, 20kg, 30kg.
- Pressing blocks of 5kg size 300-300-120mm (expands 75 liters/block)
- Squeeze grow bag card 2kg size: 980mm - 150mm-20mm (expands 1000mm x 180mm x (50-60mm)
- Press 25kg blocks to pack for convenient transportation around the world.
The quantity when loading on the 40HC CONTAINER and the 10m long box truck is as follows:
- Type of bagging: Coconut shells cut into pieces - bagged coconut chips can be packed into a container with about 800 bags of 120 liters. Truck: 1,100bags.
- Press type block 5kg (5kg block): 20 pallets/container, weight from 22-24 tons/40hc container.
- Type of card pressing Grow bag: 22 pallets/container 40HC, weight 24 tons/container 40HC.
- Press type 25kg block (block 25kg): 20 pallets/container 40hc, weight 24-26 tons/40hc.
HOW TO USE AND NOTE:
* Advantages: porous, high breathability. Increase grip for orchid roots. Cheap price, high preeminent characteristics for many kinds of orchids, melons, cucumbers, tomatoes...all kinds of flowers.
Coconut shells are cut into pieces about 1-2cm in size, used to make orchid growing medium. Due to their outstanding characteristics, most orchid players are very popular.
Instructions for growing orchids with coconut fiber
+ Step 1: Line the charcoal under the pot (about 1/3 of the charcoal on the bottom of the pot)
+ Step 2: Then add a thin layer of shredded coconut fiber about 1/5 of the pot. Adjust the potted plant to stand in the desired stable position.
+ Step 3: Put all the remaining coconut fiber into the pot to 1cm from the mouth of the pot. Pat around the pot to spread the coir evenly and help keep the plant upright.
Step 4: Lightly water the plant to keep it moist.
Cocopeat VinaTap factory produces all kinds of coco peat, coir, coconut shell pieces that meet international organic standards according to ISO 9001: 2015 and SGS certification globally. VinaTap cocopeat products meet the most demanding markets.
= Domestic : 0983396811 - 0903228893
=International : Whatsapp : +84888888609.
Email : email@example.com ; Website: www.vinatap.vn