High quality microbial organic fertilizer
Microbial organic fertilizer is an organic fertilizer containing one or more strains of beneficial microorganisms, processed, mixed and treated with organic materials and then fermented with microbial strains.
What is microbial organic fertilizer?
Microbial organic fertilizer is an organic fertilizer containing one or more strains of beneficial microorganisms, processed, mixed and treated with organic materials and then fermented with microbial strains. Microbial organic fertilizers containing more than 15% organic matter and containing microorganisms with a density of ≥ 1×106 CFU/mg each. This fertilizer not only provides enough macronutrients, intermediates and micronutrients for plants, dissolves inorganic substances in the soil into nutrients, but also helps to foster, improve and improve soil fertility. fertile, increase the amount of humus in the soil to make the soil porous, not degraded.
In addition, microbial organic fertilizers have a good impact on the living environment of the microflora, helping to supplement the source of beneficial microorganisms for plants such as antagonistic fungi to help prevent diseases for plants, microorganisms. Plants increase metabolism, increase resistance and resistance to diseases, and micro-organisms help break down substances that are difficult to absorb into substances that are easily absorbed by plants. Therefore, the use of this microbial organic fertilizer has great significance in reducing the harmful effects of chemicals on crops and agricultural products due to the abuse of chemicals such as chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and enhancing protection. environment, towards a sustainable agriculture.
Advantages of microbial organic fertilizers
- Add organic matter, increase the humus content of the soil.
- Promotes strong soil microbiota. Improve infertile, acidic, nutrient-poor soil, maintain and improve fertility and fertility for arable land in a long-term and sustainable manner.
- Increase the humus, keep the soil moist, make the soil more porous and airy
- Balance the pH of the soil and keep the original soil structure.
- Limit leaching of nutrients and soil erosion, decomposition of toxins in the soil.
- Killing or inhibiting pathogens existing in the soil, decomposing toxins accumulated in the soil for a long time, etc.
- Use all year round, in all times and stages of tree growth (priming, top dressing, fruiting).
- Simple to use, not afraid of dead plants, not worried about soil degradation or acidification, alum, etc.
- Increases absorption of nutrients by providing microorganisms that break down absorbed substances (insoluble, indigestible) into absorbable substances (soluble, easily digestible), or immobilized microorganisms protein,…
- Providing, supplementing and promoting soil microflora to develop, operate, increase resistance of plants to help limit pests and diseases, reduce the amount of pesticides, thereby improving the quality of products.
- Helps the roots grow strong, absorb more water and nutrients to provide plants.
- Suitable for organic farming.
- Do not pollute the environment.
- Protect the living environment when reducing the amount of pesticides.